Learn What is SEO?
You might have heard this term more often in business meetings or probably in marketing agencies, by hearing this term you might have formed many questions as well as doubts regarding SEO. Now, let us try to learn and understand what actually SEO is and how it can help you to generate leads?
Let’s get started! SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
As per Wikipedia definition, it is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in web search engine’s unpaid results- which is often referred as natural, organic or earned results.
In a broader context, Search Engine optimisation is a process of optimizing any online content where the search engine shows as a top result for searching a certain keyword. For your easier understanding let me give you an example – there is a search engine, searcher and you are also there, suppose you have written an article on “Mumbai’s Kohlapuri”; so the search engine will search all the phrases having the mentioned word.
How does it work?
The search engine is able to present a result with the help of spiders and help to seek out the information by investigating; later on, choosing the higher quality that fits the search. Search Engine works on an algorithm and there are other factors which determine the ranking of your website or any online content. For crisp learning, if the link of your website is at 35th position, but with the best SEO tactics, there’s a possibility to spot at the 1st position.
Why should we learn SEO?
Importance of SEO, If this question is in your mind still, then after reading it will clear your doubt as there are many benefits linked with SEO ranking. You can get the 1st position of visibility as compared to other website links. Below are the most important points why it is important to be first.
1. Content is the king if you are excellent at writing and others feel it is a worth reading content; then it can give a lot of popularity amongst others and also make you feel all the hard work in a short period of time.
2. If you gain a lot of popularity then there are high chances that many people will click on your link and in this way you can earn a lot of money.
I hope now you know why it is important to be at the higher rank.
What are the various structures of SEO?
Basically, there are two types of structure in SEO, mentioned below-
1. ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION – In on page SEO, it is a process of optimizing your own web page or in your article so that the spiders can analyse and help to rank your web page higher. This will also help to earn more and more traffic on your web page.
2.OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION – Some other factors are there which helps to influence the positioning of your article. This might include the popularity on social media platforms and also the quality of content matters a lot.
What are these SEO Algorithms?
There are some algorithms which help to generate the organic traffic, gives you some updates and also increase your website ranking higher.
Some of the algorithms are mentioned below:-
1.Panda – Panda filters out the spammed and low-quality content of an online web page. It also filters out the plagiarised content as well as keywords stuffing.
2.Penguin – It’s a part of google core ranking algorithms and it down ranks the unnatural links which are coming from spammed sites.
3.Hummingbird – This algorithm basically interprets search queries and filters out the matching keywords stuffing.
4.Pigeon – This algorithm targets poorly optimised pages and those web pages which has the same SEO factors to rank in local/ non-local Google results.
5. Mobile Friendly Update – This algorithm ensures that pages are optimised for mobile devices and improper viewpoint configuration is filtered out.
6.RankBrain – This is basically a machine learning system algorithm which finds out the exact meaning behind all the queries related features and also filters out the poor user experience.
Other factors which influence SEO:
1. Choose a platform which is easy to use as well as suitable for your firm and you can apply your SEO strategies. Go for WordPress as it has got a number of plugins, widgets, and apps which is compatible with the platform.
2. A second most important strategy is to have your own domain, which will build a brand trust amongst the audience and also help to promote your brand.